Highly Competitive Commission for Senior Sales Representative Role:
To positively impact the overall business and global strategies through account management. Explore new business opportunities and strategies that support growth in the category.
- Establish relationships with Wholesale buyers and maintain daily communication with accounts regarding orders and shipping updates.
- Conduct in-store seminars within wholesale account doors and travel to events as needed.
- Present collection to buyers during market appointments
- Travel seasonally to Key Doors and meet with department managers to understand opportunities by department by door.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal customer service to ensure appropriate follow
- Collect weekly selling from all major accounts to analyze sell-through and overall business. This includes best and worst sellers, analyzing on hand inventory to proactively respond to business needs and opportunities by suggesting reorders to buyers
- Review past orders and carry forward styles to make sure there is a balanced assortment.
- Recommend business drivers, events, advertising for upcoming season that represent brand consistency
- Edit line and assortment based on business and account needs
- Proven track record
- Existing relationships with buyers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years showroom selling experience
- Minimum of 2 years clothing tradeshow experience
- Strong organizational skills and follow up skills with attention to detail
- Must be pro-active and take initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal / people skills; ability to establish partnerships with all levels of management and business partners
- Strong presentation skills with comfort level to address large or small groups
- Ability to be flexible in prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Travel Required
If you’re energetic, hard-working and thrive in a flexible, competitive environment, then please send your CV/Portfolio directly to email@example.com