The types of cookies we use on our website can be broken down as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These types of cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are on John Paul Ataker website. This assists us in improving the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring that you are finding what you are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. They allow us to personalize content, recognize users and remember user preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record a user's visit to a website, the individual pages visited and the links followed. This type of cookies also tracks your movements across different websites and creates profiles of your general online behavior. Information collected by tracking cookies is used to serve you with targeted online advertising.
Certain cookies we use are ‘session’ cookies, while others are ‘persistent’, as described below:
- Session cookies. These are cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, which is when you exit the browser. They allow us to link your actions during a single browser session to allow you to use the website most efficiently.
- Persistent Cookies. In contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions. They therefore enable us to “recognize” you when you return to use our Services, including our website.
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist